Brand new to 2016 The DC-28E from Martin is crafted from a blend of teriffic tonewoods and utilizes Martins famous construction methods, developed through years of expertise in the industry. Martin have also made some very welcome changes when it comes to the usual Fishman electrics, which are now hidden within the sound hole to strike an excellent balance between traditional looks and modern appeal. Though it is on the higher end of the price scale, that figure is reflected in the outstanding quality and attention to detail delivered with this instrument. Everything you've come to expect from Martin guitars.
New to 2016, the Martin DC-28E Electro Acoustic Guitar
Heres What Martin Have To Say
This Dreadnought, acoustic-electric cutaway takes advantage of the full tonal qualities of East Indian rosewood and pairs it with a solid Sitka spruce top. A black ebony fingerboard and bridge with complementing black pickguard complete this beautiful model. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, Martin introduces the new Fishman Aura VT Enhance electronics, the perfect addition to elevate the legendary Martin tone you’ve come to love and expect. D-28 style instruments have been played by many musical legends including Elvis Presley and Marcus Mumford.
- Construction - Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size - D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material - Sitka Spruce
- Rosette - Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern - Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape - Scalloped
- Brace Material - Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size - 5/16"
- Back Material - Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling/Strip - Style 28
- Side Material - Genuine Mahogany
- Binding - Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material - Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper - High Performance Taper
- Nut Material - Bone
- Headstock Shape - Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style - Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap - Faux Tortoise
- Fingerboard Material - Ebony
- Scale Length - 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At - 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total - 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material - Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style - Style 28
- Side Dots - White
- Finish Top - Gloss
- Top Color - Clear
- Finish Neck - Satin
- Neck Color - Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material - Ebony
- Bridge Style - Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
- Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius - 16"
- Tuning Machines - Chrome Open Gear
- Case - Molded Hardshell
- Electronics - Fishman Aura VT Enhance
|Case Included||hard case|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*