The Martin D16-GT is part of the well-established and innovative solid wood 16-Series, adored by guitarists who want the stiffness and tone of a solidwood combined with the lightweight characteristics of a softwood model.
The solid sitka spruce top on a Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped braced dreadnought body gives it the focused projection and volume demanded from more dynamic guitarists, whilst still retaining superb detail and clarity. Genuine Mahogany back and sides offer a balanced, 'woody' tone rich in harmonics and colour.
The Martin D-16GT delivers true Vintage Martin sound and feel at a lower price than other offerings and represents superb value for money.
- Body Shape Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Natural
- Finish Polished Gloss (top)/Satin with Light Mahogany Stain (back and sides), Semi Gloss (neck)
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing Hybrid X Scalloped, 5/16" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Binding Black Boltaron
- Neck Wood Solid Spanish Cedar
- Neck Shape Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay Style 28
- Number of Frets 20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length 25.4"
- Tuning Machines Chrome with Small Knobs
- Bridge Material Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material White Corian/Compensated White TUSQ
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 15.625"
- Body Depth 4.875"
- Overall Length 40.5"
- Strings Martin MSP7200 Lifespan
- Case Included Hardshell
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*