The solid mahogany top, back, neck, and sides of the Martin D-15M give it a darker and fuller voice with great projection, in comparison to spruce-topped dreadnought acoustics.
Styled as a pre-war era Martin Dreadnought with a gorgeous Vintage Burst top
Following the same design specification as the original 1940s Style 15 series, the D15M features an A-Frame ''X'' style bracing design to offer added strength to the top, and perfectly complements higher-timbre, thinner vocals with it's rich harmonic overtones. Martin proves beyond a doubt that simple is elegant, with the straightforward look and feel of the D-15M. A smooth satin finish makes the D-15M incredibly comfortable to play, and its minimalist single-ring rosette adds the perfect touch of class you can't help but admire.
The pre-war era shading 'burst' style on the top wood adds a touch of class that old and new guitarists will appreciate.
- Model: 000-15M Burst
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X"
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin w/ 15 Style Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP 7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||solid genuine mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*