The secret to the Martin CEO-7s gorgeous aesthetics lies in the name - drawing inspiration from pre-war 'Golden Era' '00' series that helped soldify Martin as the ultimate American parlor and blues guitar brand since 1920.
Classic Martin tone that just gets better with age
Reminiscent of models from the Golden Era of Martin Acoustics, the CEO-7 features a sunburst finish, golden age tuners and authentic headplate lettering. Designed by Chris Martin, this new 14-fret short scale 00 “sloped shoulder” model features a solid Adirondack spruce top with solid genuine mahogany back and sides for complex tonality.
Other appointments include a straightline bridge with drop-in saddle, bone nut, dovetail neck joint, X-scalloped bracing, a modified V neck, and Old Style 18 positioning inlays, grained ivoroid heelcap, and a Delmar tortoise color pickguard.
- Model: CEO-7
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret (Slope Shoulder)
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Black Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/Autumn Sunset Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Straightline w/Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 w/Cream Plastic Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 543 Geib style
- Interior Label: Signed by CFM IV - Numbered in Sequence w/o Total
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*