Constructed with solid tonewoods and a solid spruce top, the Martin Backpacker is the most portable, versatile acoustic guitar we've ever come across at PMT!
Aside from it's unique, slimline design, it offers surprisingly impressive tonal balance and responsiveness, with a hand rubbed finish that will stand the test of time out on the road or round the campfire.
Like many other guitars by Martin, the Backpacker guitar boasts a surprisingly rich, loud tone, making it a good choice for solo practice, accompaniment with vocals, or any impromptu performance.
- MODEL Steel String Backpacker Guitar
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Unique To Backpacker
- TOP BRACES: Solid Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Tonewoods
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Tonewood
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Unique Contour
- NUT MATERIAL: Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Tapered
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 15
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 15
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Hand Rubbed Urethane
- FINISH TOP: Hand Rubbed Finish
- FINISH NECK: Hand Rubbed Finish
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- BRIDGE STYLE: Unique To Backpacker Steel String
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 1 11/16''
- SADDLE: Micarta
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/Small Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin M170 Extra-Light 80/20 Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- CASE: Padded Gig Bag
- INTERIOR LABEL: Paper Label
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||solid hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||Travel size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*