The Marshall DSL1C DSL1C 50th Anniversary 1990s 1 Watt Combo is a full-featured Marshall amp with just one watt, so it allows incredible gain at low volumes. The Marshall DSL1C stays true to the original tones of the 1990s, in particular the JCM2000 Dual Super Lead amp, the guitar amp that inspired this Marshall 1990s amp model.
Takes you from a resonant clean to a classic high gain lead sound at the press of a switch. Tone Shift and Deep switches also reduce the mid character and add low end resonance respectively.
- 2 x ECC83 preamp valves, 1 x ECC82 power valve
- Two Channels – Clean and Overdrive (footswitchable)
- Volume and Gain for each channel plus Bass, Middle, Treble controls.
- Tone Shift, Deep, and Channel Switches.
- FX Loop
- Emulated Line Out
- Era Correct Cosmetics
- 8 & 16 Ohm Speaker Outputs
- 8” Celestion Speaker (combo)
- Power Switch (1w > 0.1w)
- Commemorative Rear Panel Plaque
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*