The new Marantz MPM-1000U is an excellent value-for-money USB Condenser Microphone, with high speed analog to digital converter. Perfect for recording in the laptop in your home studio or for podcasting. Thanks to its solid construction and great audio quality, you could be forgiven for thinking this was a more expensive, professional mic!
USB Condenser mic perfect for DAW recording or podcasting, at an unbeatable price.
The MPM-1000U is perfect for podcasting applications or recording high-quality audio directly to a computer or digital audio workstation (DAW). The built-in driver enables plug-and-play USB performance, and its smooth frequency response will put the finishing touch on any project.Features
- Condenser microphone with USB output
- Perfect for DAW recording or podcasting applications
- Extended frequency response and low self-noise
- High speed analog to digital converter
- Solid construction
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Element diameter: 14mm
- Frequency response: 20–17,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -34dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
- Output: USB
- A-D converter: 48kHz / 16-bit sampling rate
- Output impedance: 100â„¦ ± 30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: >1kâ„¦
- Self noise: 16dBA
- Max. SPL: 132dB (at 1kHz <1% THD)
- Signal to Noise ratio: 78dB
|Polar Pattern||cardioid, unidirectional|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*