The Mapex HP8005CB hardware pack features 2 cymbal boom stands, Hi-hat stand, snare stand and single kick drum pedal.
This set comes in a chrome and black plated finish giving a stylish look and feel to your drum kit and is designed to be incredibly sturdy.
The Mapex HP8005CB Chrome & Black Plated Hardware Pack features 2 cymbal boom stands, Hi-hat stand, snare stand and single kick drum pedal.2 x Mapex B800CB Boom Cymbal Stands
- The B800CB boom cymbal stand features are a compact boom arm system that provides compact stand storage.
- The double braced leg shape allows for better stand positioning and can be folded easily for compact storage.
- The multi-step boom and super-glide stepless cymbal tilter enable quick and unlimited cymbal positioning.
- The Falcon Series Quick Release Cymbal Lock keeps the top cymbal secure during play and makes setup and breakdown quick and easy.
- The P800CB Single Bass Drum Pedal makes use of a double chain drive, which gives a durable and smooth feel.
- Fully adjustable and accommodating for all bass drum angles whilst the pedal is flat, due to a simple self-adjusting hoop clamp with a side-mounted adjuster.
- The P800CB consists of a Falcon Series Beater, which comes with both 10g and 20g weights so that the user can customise the feel of the P800CB.
- An extended footboard increases speed, and gives the player plenty of room to find the perfect foot placement.
- The S800CB is an Offset Multi-Step Adjuster and Universal Ball-in-Socket Snare Basket Tilter, allowing limitless snare drum positions.
- The Die-Cast Snare Basket Adjuster and a Clamp-Style Memory Lock make sure the drum remains securely in position, and Double-Braced Legs and Die-Cast Memory Locks provide stability during rough play.
- The H800CB has a Tru-Direct-Pull Drive System and 10-Position Tension Adjustment, which ensures a resistance-free feel at every tension setting.
- Its Double-Braced Swivel Tripod Legs allow a double pedal to be closely positioned, with a detachable solid steel base increasing stability. The Falcon Series Quick Release Cymbal Lock secures the top cymbal during play and makes setup and breakdown quick and easy.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*