Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPads. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear.
The sleek and low profile design proves that bigger isn’t always better.
Mackie Master Fader At Version 2.0
Sound technology doesn't stand still and neither do Mackie, they're always working to improve. With the latest Master Fader software you get even more control over your routing and FX. Find out more from Mackie.
Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixer Key Features
- Control the mix from anywhere
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities
- Mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad
- Master Fader app brings groundbreaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment
- Create mix snapshots, channel presets and record stereo tracks straight to your iPad.
- 16 flagship Onyx mic preamps
- 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- 4-band EQ, gate and compressor on channel inputs
- Global reverb and delay processors
- 31-band graphic EQ with compressor limiter on main outputs
- Full-featured reverb and tap delay
- Can support up to 10 iPads simultaneously
- Band members can adjust their own monitors
- Use your iPad camera to snap quick pics of the band members or gear for customized channel IDs.
- Uses Lightening
- Weighs 3.2kg
*iPad not included
|Effects||global reverb and delay processors|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*