For added protection the S518S is covered in highly durable PVC vinyl coating that protects against the occasional ding or spilled drink, as well as edge bumpers with built in cups for safe, easy stacking.
HF Protection You Can Rely On
The protective circuitry in this subwoofer will kick in if the speaker gets driven beyond its limits, reducing the power to the HF driver, safely alerting you that it's time to turn things down, therefore protecting the HF driver from damage.
Ditch the Crossover
You can now eliminate another piece of expensive gear from the rack, thanks to the S518S's low-pass filter that strips away all highs and mids, focusing power on the low frequencies. This lets the sub do what it does best, and lets you use a single 2-channel power amp to drive a stereo rig without the need for an external crossover.
- 1800W Peak Power
- 18" high-output woofer
- Rugged, professional wood enclosure with high-durability textured paint
- Integrated low-pass filter focuses power to low frequencies for maximum punch
- NL4 and 1/4" input and thru connections for connecting multiple units on a single amp channel
- Wide-dispersion 90° x 50° high-frequency horn
- HF protection circuitry reduces high-frequency output to protect against driver damage
- Precision, high-output transducer
- Pole Mount on Top
- Power Handling: 450-Watts Continuous, 1800-Watts peak
- Internal Low Pass Filter: 120Hz
- Frequency Response: 37Hz - 220Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- LF Driver: 15" Woofer
- HF Driver: 1" Tweeter
- H x D x W: 607mm x 541mm x 516mm
- Weight: 32Kg
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*