The M-Track Plus delivers studio-grade 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution in a compact and friendly format that is ideal for any user. This versatile interface accommodates any input, from an electric guitar to a professional condenser mic—and phantom power is provided. Ideal for on-the-go musicians, the sleek M-Track Plus features a durable metal case to withstand the rigors of the road. A single USB cable provides both power and a data connection to and from your laptop or desktop computer. Completing this powerful package are three complementary software selections: Cubase LE; Ableton Live Lite; and Waves Audio plugins to get things started.
The M-Track Plus packs dedicated inputs, metering and rock solid performance into a sturdy metal chassis. It also comes with all the tools any aspiring musician, producer or mixer could need with Ableton Live Lite, Waves Plugins and Cubase LE software.
M-Track Plus is equipped with versatile inputs to provide the best results with any type of audio source. Each channel offers a combination XLR and balanced 1/4" input. The XLR input is designed to work with microphones or other Lo-Z sources. The phantom power switch delivers 48V to the XLR inputs for use with professional condenser microphones. The 1/4" input can be set to receive line level signal, or switched to allow an electric guitar, bass or any other instrument level source to be plugged directly into the M-Track Plus, while the gain knob ensures the proper input level.
M-Track Plus offers zero-latency monitoring of the input signal through both the main and headphone outputs. The monitor mix knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition. The Headphone output offers its own level control.
- Pro-grade audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Solid metal chassis and low profile design
- Dedicated Channel Line/Instrument controls for receiving line-level signals and plugging in instruments directly
- (2) XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- (2) Balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Cubase LE for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production
|Software Included||includes ableton live lite, cubase le and the waves plugin bundle (audiotrack, eddie kramer effect channel, and trueverb).|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*