When your standard 2-channel audio interface doesn't quite meet the demands of a full band session, the M-Audio M-Track Eight opens up a whole new world of audio recording capabilities.
8-channel USB 2.0 rackable Audio Interface with Octane Preamp Technology
The M-Audio M-Track features 8 XLR / 1/4" combi jacks with mic/line auto sensing capabilities. The exclusive Octane Preamp Technology offers up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution for studio quality recordings with super high headroom. The result is a robust signal path for clean, professional sound. In addition, each input comes with dedicated line-input circuitry so you can record and track with your favourite external preamps or vintage studio hardware. Front facing channels give musicians easy access to the interface when installing into a 19" rack.
Monitoring and recording sessions with M-Track is made more convenient with individual channel LED feedback, and dual headphone outputs. Zero-latency monitoring is possible with the Direct Balance control. M-Track Eight is a project studio engineer's dream come true!
The M-Track Eight software suite also includes an impressive selection of plugin effects from Waves Audio Ltd. TrueVerb delivers a broad, natural reverb with an easy-to-use interface. AudioTrack offers a remarkable EQ, plus gating and compression. Plus, you can add a professional touch with the Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, created with legendary audio guru Eddie Kramer. World-renowned, L1 Ultramaximizer offers look-ahead peak limiting, level maximization, and high resolution re-quantization in one powerful plugin. Add depth & dimension while enhancing the groove with Manny Marroquin Delay.
- 8-channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- 8 XLR + 1/4 combo inputs with individual metering
- Pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- High-headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Dedicated line-input circuitry for clean, professional recordings
- 2 front-panel instrument inputs for easy access
- Selectable phantom power (Channels 1-4; 5-8) for using condenser microphones
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source for custom mixes and monitoring
- 8 balanced 1/4 outputs and dedicated control room output
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Standard 1U 19" rack size with durable metal construction
- Includes Cubase 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation and up to 8 channels of simultaneous audio recording
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, TrueVerb, L1 Ultramaximizer, and Manny Marroquin Delay) to add a professional finish to your production
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*