Ludwig are a name now inseperable from drums, boasting superior quality and reliability. Their new Atlas series is aimed at the city based musician. Fast assembly, lightweight yet durable, are the traits that mark this series. Be sure to check out the full range of Atlas hardware we have in stock.
Highly portable for the drummer on the go, Ludwig's new Atlas Classic Series Cymbal stand is precision engineered for higher function and increased durability.
The true originals never really go out of style; they just improve with age. Created to be highly portable for the drummer on the go, Ludwig's new Atlas Classic Series Hardware is precision engineered for higher function and increased durability. The simple, light-weight approach of our original flat-based stands is enhanced with modern appointments, while retaining the core elements of their predecessors.
- Aerodyne Tilter - A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be.
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pend) - Standard on all Atlas Classic stands, Acculite Sustain Feet are designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands. Their dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands. Acculite's bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums.
- 12mm Convertible straight/boom tilter
- 7/8,3/4" tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*