The Line6 Mobile In digital input adaptor is made for iPhone 4, iPad 2 and iPad (not included), providing the perfect way to hook up your guitar with your devices for true Line6 tone!
The Line6 Mobile In digital input adaptor features pro-quality audio specs for guitar tones that are exceptionally rich and clear. It supports up to 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio and its guitar input features 110 dB dynamic range. Use Mobile In with your other CoreAudio guitar apps and hear how much better they sound!
Connecting to the 30-pin digital connector on the bottom of your iPhone or iPad (instead of the analog headphone jack on the top of your device like other guitar adaptors), Mobile In keeps your precious tones sounding full-bodied and 100% feedback free.
Mobile In comes with everything you need: Mobile In digital input adaptor and a high-quality 6-foot guitar cable with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch ends. Download the free Mobile POD app and you’re on your way! (Batteries not included, but that’s OK because you don’t need them – Mobile In is powered by the iPhone or iPad.)
Line 6 Mobile In Main Features:
• 1/8-inch guitar input (110 dB dynamic range)
• 1/8-inch stereo line input (98 dB dynamic range)
• Up to 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio support
• Connects to the 30-pin digital connector in compatible Apple devices
• Compatible with Apple iPhone 4, iPad 2 and iPad (not included)
• No batteries required – powered by the Apple device
• Includes high-quality 6-foot guitar cable with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch ends
• Constructed of black heavy-duty polycarbonate
• iPhone/iPad not included