Line 6 team up with legendary Tube Amp Guru Reinhold Bogner on the Series to produce the DT25 combo - a portable, switchable 25w / 10w Tube amp with four stunning, lust-worthy amp voicings and unprecedented versatility that lay the foundation for you to build your perfect tone. US, UK , vintage and modern tones combined with spring reverb, drive and resonance control give you complete versatility to shape your sound. For Pod HD users, connect it to a DT25 via a single L6 LINK connection and watch the amp and multi-effect seamlessly integrate to become a boutique tube amp factory.
In addition to all of its voicing flexibility, DT25 features two entirely independent channels. A flick of its A/B switch or a tap of a latching footswitch is capable of causing a full analog and digital transformation – go from a tight, crystalline American clean to an open, jangly British crunch. Dial in two clean sounds or set one channel as a Boost. Set them any way you like – you’re not forced to choose between just "clean" and "dirty."
Way beyond a traditional master volume, switching to Low Volume mode lets you take the DT25 down to whisper-quiet levels for recording or late-night jamming, without losing an ounce of your crystalline clean or bone-crunching high-gain tones. The tubes distort less in Low Volume mode so the HD modeling technology picks up the slack and fills out the tone with rich power amp modeling so it still sounds like it’s cranked up even at low levels.
The world over, Celestion speakers are the first name in tone and original equipment in countless classic tube amps. The DT25 combo utilises a single 12" custom-voiced Celestion G12H-90 speaker for optimum tonal depth, detail and clarity.
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- 1 - 12AX7, 2 EL84 tubes
- 1x12" Custom Celestion G12H90 speaker
- Intuitive, 2-channel design, instantly reconfigurable per channel
- Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling): (1) Classic American Clean/Tight NFL (2) British Crunch/Medium NFL (3) Class A Chime/Zero NFL, (4) Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
- HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing's preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
- Both channels have Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume. Rest of front panel: Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby; Backlit front panel
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Back-lit front panel
- MIDI I/O
- Series effects loop
- Cabinet simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects the DT25 amp to a POD HD multi-effect for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) - all controlled by any L6 LINK equipped POD HD multi-effect
|Effects||3 band eq, reverb, presence, drive|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Power||25w / 10w|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*