Hand-built in California, USA, Larrivee guitars are renowned for utilising a similar set of features between their mid-range and higher-end models, and the D02 sets a precedent for Acoustic Guitars under £1000, with an incredible tone and finish not found elsewhere.
An all-solid wood construction with sitka spruce top offers a lively, bright and natural tone, balanced by the warmth and richness offered by a dreadnought body shape. Other features include an adjustable steel truss rod, Graphtec TUSQ nut, saddle and bridge pins, alongside a traditional dove-tail neck fit with chrome tuners and satin finish.
Hard case included - what a bargain!
- All Solid wood Construction
- Three Piece Mahogany Neck
- Canadian Sitka Spruce Sound Board & Bracing
- African Ebony Fretboard & Bridge
- Canadian Maple Body Binding
- Sapele Back & Sides
- Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing
- Hand fit Dovetail Neck Joint
- Rounded Larrivee Headstock
- White Inlaid Larrivee Logo
- Multi-Strip Inlaid Rosette
- Ping Tuners w/ 18: 1 Ratio
- Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard
- Microdot Fretboard Markers
- Cleartone Strings
- Includes Hard Case
- Lower Bout 16"
- Upper Bout: 11.875"
- Waist: 11.125"
- Depth: 5"
- Scale length: 25.5
- Nut Width: 1 11/16
- Fretboard Radius: 17" to 21" Compound
- Strings: Setup for light gauge
- Frets: Nickel/Silver
- Frets Width: 2.5mm
- Frets Height: 1.0mm
- Finish: Satin Neck and Body
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq by Graphtec
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*