Designed to deliver full range professional performance in a mid-field monitor package, the ROKIT RP10-3 breaks both performance and price barriers to give commercial and private studios the creative edge for critical listening environments. The integrated low frequency driver and cabinet design deliver true bass response down to 35Hz to yield an enhanced low end experience not found with other mid-field monitors. The ROKIT RP10-3 also offers a unique rotatable tweeter/midrange speaker mount plate that ensures accurate acoustic alignment for vertical and horizontal installation, making it at home in any studio.
The ROKIT RP10-3 offers Glass Aramid Composite 10-inch low and four-inch mid frequency drivers for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction. The tweeter waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and improving phase response. The KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp triple amplification system provides discrete, low-distortion power expertly tailored to maximize the performance from each component speaker, while the three-way crossover systems ensure smooth and accurate frequency response appropriate to each component. The cabinets are capable of delivering a clean 140 Watts RMS with a signal to noise ratio of 98dB and a T.H.D. rating of .08-percent. This amount of power yields up to 110dB music and 113dB maximum sound pressure levels to accommodate a wide range of listening levels for high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
- Mid-Field - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
|Power||140 watts rms|
|Tweeter||1" soft dome tweeter|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*