The latest addition to the KRK Studio Subwoofer series includes the 10S2 - building on their legacy of accurate, reliable studio monitoring systems.
10" Active subwoofer with Class D amplification, crossover control and versatile input/output options
Electronic music producers, film scorers and sound engineers who want to accurately monitor their low frequencies in a 2.1 or 5.1 system will love the KRK 10S2. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. With performance all the way down to 28Hz, 10S2 can handle even the most bone-rattling sub frequencies you can throw at it.
Connecting the 10S2 to your studio setup is easy - with a choice of XLR, 1/4" Jack and RCA inputs and outputs to your satellite speakers and audio interface. A dedicated 4-position crossover control, with polarity and input sensitivity adjustments, mean you can fine-tune the performance and intensity of the sub to your exact requirements.
The perfect addition to the award-winning Rokit family, the 2nd Generation of KRK Studio Subwoofers set a new standard for bass reference and monitoring in a sleek, front-ported cabinet for improved dispersion and throw.
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
- D 408mm x W 355mm x H 382mm
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*