The new JBL M-PATCH ACTIVE-1 monitor controller accommodates four input sources (3 x stereo analog and 1 x USB) and three stereo analog outputs plus USB. In addition to the core functionality of providing seamless A/B switching between input signals and output speaker monitor systems, the ACTIVE-1 delivers a full complement of audio monitoring functions, including precision volume control, mono summing, mute, and dim (ducking). A handy footswitch-activated talk-back function, complete with on-board condenser microphone and selectable routing, has also been integrated, making the ACTIVE-1 the ideal low-cost solution for a broad range of studio production applications.
Precision Monitor Control Plus Studio Talkback and USB Audio I/O.
Designed to provide the lowest-noise operation possible in an active monitor controller, the ACTIVE-1 is ideal for applications where both signal attenuation and boost is needed. In addition to the feature complement found on the PASSIVE-1, the ACTIVE-1 also includes LED level metering and convenient switch-selectable +4dBu/-10dBV input stage operation. The ACTIVE-1 features on-board USB, allowing for direct digital audio recording and playback when used with a computer DAW.
The USB output mirrors the signals appearing at the analog 2 Track outputs, while the computer’s L/R output feeds the USB in. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis and fitted with a durable array of switches and secure connectors, the ACTIVE-1 is built to provide years of worry-free operation.
- 4 inputs, 4 outputs
- USB Input and Output
- 2 headphone amps
- Footswitch-Controlled Talkback
- Built-in Talkback Mic
- Mono summing
- Dim switch
- A/B Speaker Switching
- Precision Rotary Attenuator
- Level meters
- Frequency Range Line Level Inputs and Outputs +0.5: -1dB 10hz to 30kHz
- Noise Monitor A B, Studio Outputs, 2-Track: -92dBu Typical
- Outputs Line Level (-10dB): -10dBu/+8dBu (NOM/MAX)/Line Level (+4dB): +4dBu/+22dBu (NOM/MAX)
- Dynamic Range Line Inputs to outputs: 114dB minimum
- Crosstalk Mute/Level OFF: 92dB @1kHz
- Volume Control Range Dim Switch: -20dB
- Master Volume studio output gain: 34dB max
- USB Channels: 2
- Drivers: Legacy type and ASIO
- Compatibility: All current USB Audio systems
|Power Supply||included power supply. ac 9v, 1200 ma|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*