The Jackson Pro Soloist SL2M is one heck of a guitar precisely engineered for shredders as the ultimate metal machine. With its striking aesthetics, rock solid build quality and screaming tones, this is defilitely a guitar of choice for serious axe men.
A guitar capable of astonishing tones, The Jackson Pro Soloist is a no compromise shred machine.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound—a T6-6 Distortion bridge pickup and SH-6N neck pickup combine for flexible tone, with plenty of output for crisp cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-position blade pickup switch for the precise voice you need to bring your musical vision to life. Make your playing dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 double-locking tremolo bridge which is recessed for your pick hand comfort and provides laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning when combined with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut. The 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. The ergonomic Soloist body shape is designed for player comfort and increased balance, eliminating the dread “neck dive” that has brought many a headstock to a sad, untimely end.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The brooding black nickel hardware wears well, refusing to show the rigors of the road it may encounter while the durable gloss finish, piranha tooth (small shark fin) neck inlays, single ply neck binding and Jackson’s signature pointed 6-In-Line headstock establish this instrument’s unmistakable pedigree. The ideal instrument for soaring leads, squealing pinch harmonics and chunky palm-muted riffage, the Pro Soloist SL2M is a more-than-worthy competitor in the musical ring.
- Body Shape - Soloist
- Body Material - Nato
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape - Speed Neck
- Neck Binding - 1-Ply White
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets - 24
- Fret Size - Jumbo
- String Nut - Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width - 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut - 4 mm Hex
- Headstock - Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate - None
- Neck Finish - Oiled
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Position Inlays - Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Bridge Pickup - Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup - Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion
- Controls - Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - HH
- Bridge - Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines - Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - None
- Control Knobs - Dome Style
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*