IBANEZ RG721RW - CHARCOAL BROWN FLAT
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- Neck Type - Wizard 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Body - Rosewood top/American Basswood body
- Fretboard - Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- Fret - Jumbo frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
- Bridge - Tight-End R bridge
- Neck Pickup - CAP-VM (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup - CAP-VM (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning - 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String Gauge - .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware Color - Cosmo black
- Case/bag - Soft case included
- Scale - 648mm/25.5"
- Width - 43mm at NUT
- Width - 58mm at 24F
- Thickness - 18mm at 1F
- Thickness - 20mm at 12F
- Radius - 400mmR
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Ibanez luthiers' insane attention to detail is evidenced by the Premium's hand-rolled fret edges. This slow, demanding process makes for a smooth, fast playing neck.
Tight-End R Bridge
The Tight-End R Bridge was designed specifically for the RG flat top. A marked improvement over the conventional fixed bridge, the Tight-End R delivers both playability and rock-solid stability. Saddles firmly locked onto the base plate maximize string vibration transmitted to the body. The smooth bridge surface protects the strumming hand no matter how aggressively you play. Simple saddle height and intonation adjustments ensure accurate set-up.
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Guitar Style||rg style|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*