Ibanez have always carried a reputation for their versatility as a company, just as easilly as they can a shredding guitar which screams, they have the ability to construct beautiful jazz guitars which really sing. The new Expressionist Line is then a very welcome edition in the Artcore Series.
Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
Spruce Top/Flamed Maple Back & Sides
Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides body provides pure Jazz tone.
Super 58 Pickups
The Super 58 pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
- Neck type - Expressionist 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body - Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides
- Fretboard - Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- Fret - Medium frets
- Number of Frets - 20 frets
- Bridge - ART-W bridge
- Tailpiece - VT06 tailpiece
- Neck Pickup - Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup - Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning - 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String - Flatwound strings
- String Gauge - .011/.015/.022w/.030/.040/.050
- Hardware Color - Gold
- Scale - 628mm/24.7"
- a : Width - 43mm at NUT
- b : Width - 56mm at 20F
- c : Thickness - 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness - 24mm at 9F
- Radius - 305mmR
- a : Length - 19 1/2"
- b : Width - 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth - 3 5/8"
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*