We mainly use our friends at DPD to deliver parcels safely when and where you need them. Sometimes for smaller items we may use Royal Mail, or for giant parcels we may use a specialist pallet courier.
Christmas 7 Day Next Day Delivery
Wondering about our special 7 Day, Next Day Delivery for Christmas? Find out more here!
Next Day Delivery
Our standard delivery service is a next day delivery, which includes a text and and email on the morning of your delivery date that gives you an hour window and even the driver’s name! A bit like this…
At this point, if you’ve got a last minute gig and won’t be in to collect the parcel, you can text or email back and amend the delivery to be left at a safe place, with a neighbour or request your item to delivered on a different day, or at a different time.
Download the DPD App
For extra peace of mind, you may wish to download the Your DPD App. This way, you can make sure to get your delivery first time by sharing your delivery preferences directly with DPD. They'll even know when to come back if they've missed you the first time!
Advantages of downloading the DPD app include:
- Arrange delivery to your local DPD Pickup shop (over 2,500 DPD Pickup shops located throughout the UK!)
- DPD will let you know when they're 30 minutes away
- Share your safe place: If you’re going to be out and you have a safe place where DPD can leave your parcels then why not set it up on Your DPD? Just upload your safe place picture and DPD will follow your instructions every time.
- If DPD missed you, they'll come back: It's not often you get a second chance but with our app, if they missed you first time, DPD will try to come back again, if they can see you're in
- Don't miss your delivery when you're on the school run. If you’ve got children then DPD can avoid delivering to you during the school run. Use the app to let them know and they'll try to deliver between 9.30am and 2.30pm so you can be sure you’re always in to receive your parcels.
- Your DPD on wearables. When you download Your DPD, be sure to sync your wearable device so you can be even closer to your DPD deliveries.
Perhaps it’s easier for you to collect from your local parcel shop, just click the link in the text or email and choose the option. We’ll give you a list of where you can collect your item from at your convenience.
You can find your nearest local parcel shop by visiting www.dpd.co.uk/apps/shopfinder.
Or, better still, if you live by one of our PMT stores you can reserve your item on the web and collect from your nearest music store at no extra charge.
(Please note, for reserve and collect orders, you will be asked to pay for your item IN STORE. You cannot collect ANY paid in full standard web orders from the store. We will hold any reserved item up to the end of the next working day, including Saturday and Sunday.)
For items below 32kg (that’s most instruments!), delivery costs just £4.99 to UK Mainland, unless you spend over £99, in which case our standard NEXT DAY delivery is absolutely FREE (wahoo!).
If you desperately neeeeeeed the item tomorrow, don’t forget to place your order before 3pm.
Or if you're realllyyy desperate and need it early tomorrow, we can arrange delivery before noon or even deliver before 10am for a small extra charge. Just call us direct to request this.
If you’re one of us unlucky musicians who also works Mon-Fri, you can place an order before 3pm on a Friday and we will get your item delivered to you on a Saturday or Sunday for just £9.99. Just choose the option at the checkout.
If you live in the Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland or Scottish Highlands & Islands, it can take us longer to get to you. There will be a cost of £9.99 delivery and it may take 2-3 days for your parcel to get to you.
If you live abroad you should call or email us for a bespoke shipping quote and our logistics team will aim to get you the best deal.
If your item is over 32kg or exceptionally large, then we may need to deliver it using a specialist pallet service. Just add your item to the basket and you will be alerted if it’s a heavy item. We will add a charge for a pallet service.
If you are not in to collect the item our couriers will leave it under your instruction in a safe place, with a neighbour or attempt to redeliver at a different time.
For first time orders we can only ship to the billing address of the credit or debit card holder. For subsequent orders we can ship to an alternative address if paid by credit or debit card.
For Paypal Orders we can only deliver to a verified address that is confirmed in Paypal.
For orders paid by Finance we can only deliver to the confirmed address that has been submitted in the finance application.
For orders paid by bank transfer we can deliver to any address you specify once we’ve received cleared funds.