Whether you fancy the gypsy jazz licks of a Django Reinhardt, or is looking for a vintage-style semi-acoustic with lots of personality and great tone, then this Gretsch G9555 New Yorker Archtop Guitar is perfect for you!
Features include an arched solid spruce top, laminated maple sides and arched back, custom wound vintage-style singlecoil pickup with rubberized magnet, vintage-style “V”-shaped mahogany neck profile, rosewood fingerboard, 25” scale, compensated rosewood bridge with trapeze tailpiece, nickel hardware, and a stylish antique semi-gloss sunburst finish.
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Body Top: Arched Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Maple (Arched Back)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 11.5" (292.1 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.3125" (84.14 mm)
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Sound Holes: Oversize Gretsch F-Holes
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Neck: Mahogany, Vintage "V" Shape
- Frets: 19 (14 to Body), Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays: .25" Pearloid Dots
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.45" (240 mm) Radius
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite™
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ24 Phosphor Bronze, True Medium (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: 4 mm Truss-Rod Adjustment Hex Wrench
- Other Features: Oversized F-Holes; Rosewood Bridge; Vintage "V" Shape Neck
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*