The new Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy Acoustic Guitar in Barn Wood Burst faithfully captures that vibe of vintage acoustics from the 1930's. A simple instrument, make no mistake, but oozing personality and great tone - wth a very distinctive look. Pros and beginners alike should love it!
Limited-Edition 24" Scale Flat Top, Parlour-style acoustic guitar
Faithful to the Gretsch "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar. Everything and then some that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
Order yours today while stock lasts!
- Series: Roots Collection
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Rosette: Screened White
- Body Binding: Screened White
- Purfling: Screened White
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 18 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: PPS
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch 3x3
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated PPS Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White with "G" Graphic
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Compensated saddle; 24" Scale Length.
- Included Accessories: Truss-Rod Hex Wrench
|Nut Width||1.6875" (42.8 mm)|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||agathis body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*