GRETSCH WHITE FALCON
Considered by many to be the flagship model for Gretsch. The White Falcon, besides it's very apparent good looks, is a ballsy semi-acoustic electric guitar designed with higher gain in mind. Gretsch's High Sensitivity, Filter Tron pickups deliver a completely unique rocky blues tone which only very few other brand can claim to offer.
Make no mistake, you can pick a Gretsch White Falcon out on a record once you've had a chance to hear or play one. The best and most fitting way to describe the tone from a Gretsch White Falcon is simple, Electric.
A sturdy center block runs through the entire length of the body, offering tremendous sustain and response. The neck is an ultra-playable 3-piece maple neck with 22 medium jumbo frets and a 12" radius ebony fingerboard on top. Some finishing touches include unique thumb nail style inlays, gold sparkle finish on the pickguard, angled Grover Imperial Tuners and Shaller strap locks as standard. The guitar also includes a deluxe hardshell case ensuring safety when travelling with this beautiful piece of art.
That may be the best way to summerise the Gretsch White Falcon. A work of art in itself with the purpose of creating even more.
- Model Number: 2400800805
- Series: Professional Collection
- Color: White/Gold
- Body Shape: Falcon™
- Bracing: Center Block
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.68" (42.67 mm)
- Headstock: "V" Shaped with Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch® Logo
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with PINNED Ebony Base
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Imperial™ Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: Silhouette Gretsch® Logo & Falcon Graphic
- Control Knobs: Jeweled-Arrow
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: Spruce Center-Block, 1-3/4" Body Depth, Multi Bound V Shaped Headstock w/Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch Logo, Pinned Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge, Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail Inlays, Schaller® Strap Locks, Adjustable Truss Rod
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*