The classic Country Gentleman gets a 12-string makeover, for a bigger, janglier sound. This superb guitar is capable ogf a great range of different tones, and looks great with its gold-plated hardware!
The model’s other classic features remain, including the bound doublecutaway hollow body with arched top, parallel tone bar bracing and simulated F-holes; maple neck with bound ebony fingerboard, zero fret and mother-ofpearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays; dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups; three-position pickup switch, three-position master tone switch and standby switch; gold plexi pickguard; bound headstock with gold headstock nameplate and gold-plated Grover® Rotomatic® tuners; and gold-plated hardware, 12-string Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and “G”-cutout tailpiece. Includes deluxe hard-shell case.
- Body Shape: Double Cut-Away Country Gentleman®
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 22
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- String Nut: "Zero Fret" Nut, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2.(Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Grover® Rotomatic™ Die-Cast
- Other Features: 2" Deep "Electrotone" Body with Simulated F-Holes, Mother-Of-Pearl Neo-Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers, and Zero Fret
|Number Of Strings||12 string|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*