The original Gretsch G6120 was one of the first ever "signature models", bearing the name of Country legend Chet Atkins. However, thanks to its incredible look and tone, the guitar was also used by many rockers such as Eddie Cochran, The Beatles, The Who and later on, Stray Cats. Now, in 2015 it gets a new makeover, with the limited-edition Cadillac Green finish... which looks simply stunning!
Other premium features include a two-piece maple neck with walnut stripe and vintage “V” profile, 22 vintage-style frets and bone nut, bound f holes, gold plexi pickguard with silhouette Gretsch logo and Chet Atkins signpost graphic, three-way master tone switch, “GArrow” master volume control and volume controls for each pickup, rosewood-based “rocking” bar bridge, Bigsby® B6C vibrato tailpiece, Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuners, gold-plated hardware and deluxe hard-shell case.
- Body Style: Nashville®
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Quilted Maple
- Back and Sides: 3-Ply Maple (Arched Back)
- Body Depth: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Bracing: Trestle
- Neck: 2-Piece Maple with Walnut Stripe, Vintage "V" Shape
- Frets: 22 with "0" Fret, #SBB-23 (Vintage)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- String Nut: Bone, 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2.(Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based "Rocking" Bar Bridge
- Tuning Keys: Grover® Sta-Tite™ (V98N)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*