The new Grestch G5420LH 2016 Electromatic is a stunning hollow-body guitar with that distinctive Gretsch looks & tone - but much more affordable than the Chet Atkins or Brian Setzer models, still providing a similar look and tone. All in all, a great-value guitar whether you play 50's rock, blues or even punk!
Semi-acoustic guitar with that authentic look & sound you expect from Gretsch.
Alive and resonant, the G5420LH has fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that explodes with a huge punch and clear, strong presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honour itself—play proud.Features:
- Left-handed model
- Dual “Black Top” Filter’tron humbucking pickups
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble-bleed circuit
- Oversized bound F holes and aged multi-ply body binding
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Pearloid Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays
- Gretsch “G-cutout” tailpiece
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*