With an updated sound and sleek design, the Left-Handed Grestch G2622LH Streamliner Double Cutaway bursts forth into the modern music era to appease guitar players now and old, yet all the while maintaining the best elements from the past, including the classic Grestch tone.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold: the Broad’Tron humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the highoutput Broad’Tron humbucking pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesirable feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile — ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rocksolid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch “V” stoptail tailpiece, Adjusto-matic bridge with an anchored base and synthetic bone nut.
- Series: Gretsch Streamliner Collection
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.625” (270mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375” (340mm)
- Waist: 8.625” (219mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (43 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Gretsch “V” Stoptail
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickups: Broad’Tron Humbucker (Bridge)
- Broad’Tron Humbucker (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||jet style|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*