Gibson's new High Performance models offer the very best the company has to offer. Featuring tons of modern improvements from self-adjusting tuners to a carved heel joint, these are real players instruments.
A stunning electric guitar featuring innovations found only on High Performance models.
The new to 2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional HP is essentially a 'High Performance' spec model of their existing LP traditional. The HP series bring a ton of amazing new innovations to a timeless classic such as Gibsons new G-Force automated tuning, a carved heel joint for incredible neck access and a new titanium 'Zero Fret' nut to name just a few.
The Les Paul Traditional 2016 HP is the modern incarnation of the original Gibson Les Paul with a futuristic set of premium, high-performance features.
- Tuners - Next-generation G FORCE
- Switch - Sturdier, noiseless toggle switch
- Bridge - Titanium saddles
- Carrying case - Luxury aluminum case
- Neck width - Soloist neck width
- Inlays - Mother of pearl inlays
- Top - AAA maple top
- Jack - Gold plated multi contact jack
- Neck heel - Fast-access heel
- Nut - Titanium adjustable zero-fret nut
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*