24 Month Interest Free Finance available on this guitar for a limited time only. In store or call 0151 448 2089 to process your order.See the blog for more information.
The Gibson ES-Les Paul is a semi-acoustic take on the classic Les Paul design, for a lighter and more versatile guitar. It looks stunning and sounds great.
A revolutionary guitar design with trademark Gibson aesthetics!
Gibson have never been one to shy away from pushing boundaries on their guitar designs, and the ES-LP is the pinnacle of their master craftsmanship. As soon as you pick up the ES Les Paul you'll notice how light it is, without the need for additional weight relief. A Rounded C neck profile sits full in the hand without compromising on playability, reminiscent of a 50's Les Paul 'chunky' neck. A 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple used for the top, back and sides draws inspiration from their ES-335 and 339 models. You get a bit of a brighter tone and more attack thanks to the size of the body but the hollow build still gives you a warm and full low end. The figure is spectacular, with rich hues brought out by the Historic Burst finish.
Dubbed Memphis Historic Spec or MHS, the humbucking pickups featured on the ES-LP are based on the 50's versions that came on ES series guitars at the time. With a response designed to work with the semi hollow body style these pickups have a classic sound that sounds equally great for clean, crunch and overdriven tones.
Les Paul features and ES construction in a best-of-both-worlds tone monster, with additional appointments including a rolled neck binding, historic truss rod and mother of pearl inlays.
- Body Type: Semi-Hollow Les Paul
- Top & Back: 3-ply Maple/Basswood/Maple
- Binding: Cream coloured ABS on top and back
- Neck: Mahogany Neck with Maple Spline
- Fingerboard: Hand-selected Dark Rosewood, 12" Radius
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut/E.O.B: 1.670" / 2.060"
- Nut: Corian, PLEK Cut Slots
- Headstock Logo: Mother of Pearl 'Gibson' Logo
- Inlay: Gold "Les Paul Model" Water Slide Decal
- Tuners: Kluson Single Ring with Tulip Buttons
- Bridge: ABR
- Tailpiece: Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats
- Pickguard: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Custom Bucker Alnico III
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Bucker Alnico V
- Potentiometers: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Controls
- Capacitors: Ceramic
- Switch: Three-Way Switchcraft
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: Hardshell- Brown Leatherette Exterior, Charcoal Plush Interior
- Accessories: Gibson Memphis Certificate of Authenticity
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany with maple spline|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple top, basswood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*