The premiere thinline hollowbody of all time, this Historic-spec ES-330 is captured in an iconic year when countless jazz, rock and blues players were using Gibsons for the tones that made them famous.
The ES-330 is like a deluxe version of the Epiphone Casino, and is the ultimate ES-style hollowbody from Gibson.
That year was 1964 and Gibson Memphis is recreating this particular piece of history in every detail: slim taper cutaways, Kluson white oval button tuners, rolled neck binding, vintage style "no logo" potentiometers, quartered Adirondack spruce bracing–every stitch of this classic instrument has history written into it.
Each potentiometer is measured, labeled & placed into matched sets then assembled by hand & matched to the Nickel Covered P90 pickups used to get the best possible tone. This Limited Run is offered in Vintage Burst and only 150 will be made.
New 2015 Features:
- Body: Thinline hollowbody in period-correct proportions
- Truss rod cover: Vintage truss rod cover V.O.S.
- Finish: Vintage Burst in hand-sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer
- Nut: Historic nylon nut
- Truss rod: Historic truss-rod design with no tubing
- Fingerboard binding: Rolled binding for a more comfortable feel
- Frets: Low profile frets for improved in-tune playing and faster action
- Tone capacitors: Black Beauty' capacitors
- Pickups: Memphis Historic Spec P-90s with nickel covers
|Scale Length||24,75" (62,87 cm)|
|Neck Wood||1-piece mahogany|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple / poplar body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*