This newest edition for 2017 may look similar but has undergone a serious diet in the form of an advanced new weight relief system to make the new Les Paul Studio, the lightest yet from Gibson. The High Performance model adds a stunning new neck joint for unmatched upper fret access, brand new hardware design and upgraded Gibson humbuckers (490R in neck position, 498T in bridge position). If you think you know the Les Paul Studio, think again.
Gibson's new Les Paul Studio High Performance model pushes the boundaries like never before.
Les Paul Studio 2017 HP the one guitar that does it all. The Les Paul Studio has always been a truly versatile guitar to take anywhere else you need top performance in a Gibson. This year's Les Paul Studio 2017 HP takes the concept to a whole new level, both in looks and performance. Sonic versatility is comprehensive, yet intuitive to handle: its 2 volume and 2 two tone controls all have push-pull functions (for individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection), while 5-positions DIP switch add Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression.
High-performance playing features make it a superbly comfortable guitar, too, while a high gloss nitro finish coaxes luscious looks from a Grade-A flamed maple top complemented by pearl trapezoid inlays and chrome-plated hardware. Delivered in a Gibson High Performance super premium stamped aluminum case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Series - Core HP
- Body Style;- Les Paul Studio
- Back - Mahogany
- Top - A grade flamed maple
- Weight relief - Ultra-Modern
- Binding - N/A
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck profile - Slim taper
- Neck width - 1.745"
- Heel - Fast-access
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Scale length - 24.75
- Number of frets - 22 polished frets
- Nut - Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Inlay - Mother of Pearl trapezoids
- Binding - N/A
- Binding Style - N/A
- Bridge - Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece - Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Knobs - Chrome knurled top hats
- Tuners - G-Force with improved gears
- Plating - Chrome
- Neck pickup - 490R
- Bridge pickup - 498T+
- Other pickup - N/A
- Controls - Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Finishes available - Wire Red, Ebony, Black Cherry Burst
- Case - HP aluminum case
- Quantity available - Not limited
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple / mahogany|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*