The Gibson 2016 electric guitars go back to what Gibson does best - traditional looking guitars, with a classic feel. The new Les Paul Studio Faded Traditional (in Satin Ebony) is no exception.
A stunning Les Paul with traditional specs, great tone and a fantastic price!
A historic original rounded '59 neck profile with a rosewood fingerboard and two screaming Burstbucker Pro pickups provide a world of classic Les Paul playing feel and commanding tone, combined with the modern design features of a weight relieved Mahogany body of a supremely comfortable performer on stage or in the studio.
- Tuners: Traditional tuners
- Neck width: Historic original neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Neck profile: Rounded ’59 neck profile
- Body: Carved maple top over mahogany with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Finish: Worn satin Ebony finish
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Nut Width||1 11/16"|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple top, mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*