The Gibson Les Paul Standard is back, better than ever. 2017 sees a host of new performance upgrades and features to evolve it above and beyond 'just another Les Paul'. An exclusive AAAA flamed maple top and new Nitro finish gives this Honey Burst an instant 'wow' factor to stand out from the crowd. Combined with a High performance upgrade set, Ultra-Modern weight relief and the trademark Mahogany soloist neck, this feels like a vintage Les Paul, but looks like nothing you've ever laid eyes on.
The most beloved Les Paul of all time, with a High Performance Hardware upgrade.
Perhaps the most impressive feature with the premium Les Paul lineup is the new electronic wiring system. Players can now fine-tune their tone with an almost unrivalled level of versatility, thanks to Push/Pull split coil pickups, a 5-Position DIP switch and even Transient Suppression control. Combine this with the standard volume and tone knobs, and you've got a sonic powerhouse capable of an incredible tonal range and response.
High performance comes from the prominent use of aluminum, steel, and titanium hardware (replacing traditional and tonally-inferior Zamac); an innovative Fast-Access heel and Soloist's neck width and asymmetrical slim-taper profile. The Les Paul Standard has always been the cornerstone of the Gibson USA lineup, and continues with the 2017 series.
- Series: Core HP
- Body Style: Les Paul Standard
- Top: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Back: Mahogany with Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Neck Width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast Access
- Fingerboard: Compound Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75""
- Frets: 22
- Nut: Titanium Zero-fret Adjustable nut
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-o-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tuners: G-Force
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Rhythm Pro
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Lead Pro+
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Finish: Honey Burst
- Case/Bag: HP Aluminium Case
- Accessories: Premium leather strap, Multi-Tool, Polishing Cloth
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple top, mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*