Today’s Les Paul Custom is based on the model from the mid-1950s, but with several 21st century design tweaks for the modern guitarist.
The Gibson Les Paul Custom has always represented the highest level of elegance and beauty in the Les Paul family.
The solid Mahogany body features modern weight relief holes for a more comfortable playing experience without compromising on tone or sustain. The 24.75" scale length neck is also made from one solid piece of mahogany then topped by a 22-fret Richlite fingerboard outfitted with pearl block inlays and given Gibson’s traditional rounded profile.
The pickups are Gibson’s 490R (neck) and the 498T (bridge) humbucking pickups utilise upgraded Alnico V magnets, similar to their original PAF-style pickups found decades ago. New coiling techniques mean these are a lot hotter than their predecessors, offering improved signal gain and less noise. Other appointments include Gibson’s legendary Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, metal tulip tuners, multi-ply white and black binding on both the top and back and a 1 11/16” nut width.
The gorgeous flamed Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish, offset by Custom Gold hardware, is a prime example of their legacy and Gibson's dedication to producing the finest Electric Guitars available. Comes with a Gibson Custom hardshell deluxe case with plush lined interior.
- Body Top Species: Carved maple
- Back Species: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply top and back Neck
- Species: Mahogany, Profile: '59 Rounded Les Paul
- Headstock Inlay: Pearl split-diamond
- Headstock Binding: multi-ply Fingerboard
- Species: Ebony
- Scale length: 243/4"
- Total Length: 18.102"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Binding: Single-ply
- Gold Hardware
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Knobs: Black Speed
- Tuners: Grover Keystone Electronics
- Neck Pickup: 490R Alnico magnet humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 498T Alnico magnet humbucker
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
- Case - Exterior: Black Reptile Pattern Hardshell
- Silkscreen: Silver 'Gibson USA' logo
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
- Custom engraved truss rod cover
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*