The popular new semi-hollow ES/Les Paul hybrid gains stylish Custom looks, with PAF-style MHS pickups, superbly playing rounded 'C' neck profile, historic details and more.
- F-Hole emblem engraved truss rod cover: The iconic symbol of the Gibson ES line is now the hallmark of Gibson Memphis
- Redesigned neck dimensions: Added thickness to Peghead transition provides greater strength and stability
- Historic truss rod: Superior Adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer
- Bone nut: Bone for smooth tuning and excellent durability
- Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player's hand
- Low profile frets: Lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation
- New finish colors: New variations on your favorite vintage color schemes as well as all new, eye catching colors
- Capacitor changes: Less treble cut than previous capacitor results in a tone with a harmonically rich, singing quality
- MHS Humbucker Pickups: Total PAF tones from vintage-style windings with mismatched coils
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*