This is the perfect semi-acoustic guitar for players used to the smaller-sized solid body guitars. Gibson Memphis designed the ES-349 to have the same tonal appeal as its big sibling, the ES-345, but with a smaller body style, providing a more comfortable playing experience.
You'll love the harmonic richness that resonates from the ES-349's semi-hollowbody, and you'll also really appreciate the feedback resistance and enhanced sustain provided by its solid maple center block. Gibson Memphis redesigned the neck dimensions and used low profile frets for a more comfortable feel. Guitarists of all calibers can appreciate the sound of the ES-349, but if you perform nightly, you'll find it to be a dream come true.
The Memphis Historic Spec pickups give your guitar the complex midrange, punchy lows, and smooth top-end of Gibson's legendary PAF pickups. With these pickups, you get the kind of response and "just right" output that will inspire your playing and ensure that you never want to put your guitar down. The Memphis Historic Spec will give your ES-349 the look, feel, and sound of a vintage instrument - with the added reliability modern production techniques provide. Take it from the Sweetwater crew - the ES-349 has the tones you need and expect from a semi-hollowbody guitar.
As they do with every Custom Shop guitar, Gibson's world-class luthiers took painstaking care with every detail of the ES-349. Every Gibson Memphis guitar receives an ultra-precise Plek Pro setup, which optimizes the fingerboard and nut for perfect action and intonation. And fine touches like CTS pots, ceramic capacitors, nickel hardware, and a scrumptious nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only add to the amazing tone and vibe of this incredible guitar, they remain true to the ES Series as well as Gibson's rich history.
- Captures the legendary sound of Gibson's ES-335 in a smaller body style
- Loaded with ES-345 appointments including split parallelogram inlays, gold hardware, and more
- Semi-hollowbody design for enhanced harmonic richness
- Redesigned neck dimensions offer improved strength
- Solid maple center block fights feedback while enhancing sustain
- Loaded with MHS humbucking pickups for vintage PAF tone
- Individual tone and volume controls help you forge your signature sound
- Plek Pro fingerboard optimization ensures perfect action and intonation
- Vintage-flavored nickel hardware and nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Custom Shop hardshell case and certificate of authenticity included
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*