This cool 2015 version of the popular ES-335 features block inlays like the original 1960's models, besides lots of new features that make the ES-335 better than ever before.
Iconic semi-hollowbody design with a new Satin Cherry finish!
This cool 2015 version of the popular ES-335 features block inlays like the original 1960's models, besides lots of new features that make the ES-335 better than ever before. Great tone, vintage looks, and ideal for blues, jazz and rock'n'roll. The Satin Cherry finish adds to the appeal of this guitar - especially if you're a fan of Cream-era Clapton!
- Body: 3-Ply Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim taper
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Headstock Logo: Mother of Pearl “Gibson”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Pearloid Small Block inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatic
- Finish: Matte / Semi Gloss 30 Sheen Lacquer
- Rhythm Pickup: Burstbucker 1, 7.64k
- Lead Pickup: Burstbucker 2, 7.98k
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Linear Volume, CTS 500K Audio Tone
- Capacitors: 015 mF Rhythm, .022 mF Lead
- Bridge: Tone Pro AVR-2
- Tailpiece: Locking Stop Bar
- Case: Fitted Hardshell, Brown
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*