If you're on the market for a great ES-335 semi, the Larry carlton model offers some unique feature that certainly help making this a very special guitar, indeed!
Since the late 1960s, Larry Carlton has appeared on thousands of recordings as a session player, in addition to his work as a solo recording artist which has earned him 18 Grammy nominations to go along with his three Grammy statues.
Throughout it all, the main constant in Carlton’s wide-ranging career has been his beloved 1968 Gibson ES-335, which he still uses today.
- Plain laminated maple top, back, and rims
- Single-ply, crème-colored binding around the top and back
- Standard 24¾-inch scale neck featuring a slim-taper profile, topped with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid block inlays and single-ply binding along the fingerboard
- Pair of Gibson’s legendary ’57 Classic pickups
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, Schaller M6 tuners and chrome-finished hardware
|Scale Length||24 3/4" (628.6mm)|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||Full SIze|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*