This Gibson Ace Frehley 1959 Les Paul Standard is a stunning guitar that'll surely turn heads! It is one of the most impressive homages to a 1959 Les Paul...and just as good! Currently on display at PMT East London and PMT Cardiff, this Custom Les Paul model is a mouth-watering guitar, whether you're a massive Kiss fan or ot!
A thin 'Dirty Lemon Frehley Burst' finish and accurate aging join vintage-spec plastics, hide glue construction, rolled fingerboard binding and Custom Bucker and Burst Bucker #3 pickups in an incomparable Les Paul.
- Homage to Ace Frehley's original 1959 Les Paul:
- True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design and materials
- True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
- Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
- Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
- "Broken" Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
- Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
- Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
- Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec for authentic 'Burst tone
- Rolled Fingerboard Binding: For the playing feel Ace couldn't forget
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*