Some call it the Blues Box, others call it the 'Parlor'. Either way, this modern-day incarnation of the legendary 1932 Gibson L-00 captures the true essence of a pre-war era Acoustic. Incorporating over a century of expertise, Gibson's master Custom Shop luthiers have delivered another timeless classic that sounds, and plays, wonderfully.
A portable Blues Legend
The 1932 L-00, with its narrow waist and shoulders produces a focused, resonant, remarkably full sound with a rich low end. Crafted from solid mahogany and s Adirondack red spruce top, the L-00 Vintage serves as a superb recording instrument - easily mixed with a complex arrangement of other instruments.
A classic 1930's-style, Vintage Sunburst nitro lacquer finish seals the deal, benefitting from Gibson's Thermally-Aged VOS spraying process. This is a real thing of beauty, come and check it out for yourself!
- Body Style: L-00
- Wood: Thermaly cured Adirondack Red Spruce top, Mahgony back & sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top with black, single-ply black back, multi-ply rosette
- Finish: Antique Natural, Natural Cure, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany, V-profile with 1.725” nut
- Bracing: Radiused top with scalloped bracing for projectiona and resonance.
- Fingerboard: 12” radius Rosewood, Mother of Pealr dot inlay
- Scale: 25"
- Bridge: Rosewood w/ bone saddle, Traditional rectangle open slot.
- Pickguard: L-00 Firestripe
- Tuning Machines: Vintage open back 3-in-line
- Strings: Light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*