Fusing the vintage style of an original Gibson J45 with cutting-edge production techniques, the 2017 Gibson J-45 is back, better than ever. The rich harmonics and gorgeous graining of Rosewood give this Custom model great tone and aesthetic appeal. Herringbone-style binding, abalone diamond inlays and Gold Grover tuners make this a must-have Gibson model as part of their 2017 lineup.
The infamous J-45 with Custom Rosewood upgrades
The J-45 remains the 'workhorse' of the Gibson Acoustic line-up, adapting well to a wide range of playing styles. Ultimately, the foundation of the J-45 hasn't changed much since it's introduction in 1942, but refinements to the production process make this one of the most comfortable and playable yet. A smoother, hand-rubbed fingerboard, premium setup and an enhanced finish all contribute to a trademark Gibson feel.
A fantastic celebration of Gibson's iconic jumbo dreadnought!
- Top: 'AA' Solid Sitka Spruce, radiused top with scalloped bracing
- Binding: Hand-bound Herringbone style
- Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany, Slim Taper profile
- Neck Fit: Compound Dovetail with Hot Hide Glue
- Nut: Tusq, 1.725" wide
- Fingerboard: Richlite, 12" Radius
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Diamonds
- Tuning Keys: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Richlite with Tusq saddle, Belly up traditional
- Pickup: LR Baggs VTC pickup system
- Case: Black Hard Shell/ul>
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*