Designed with the live performer in mind, the Gibson 2017 HP 735R offers a new level of playability thanks to a new slimline body. Hand Crafted at the Gibson Montana factory, USA, the HP735 R benefits from Gibson's vintage build techniques but delivers a surprisingly new and modern playing feel. The popular tonewood combination of Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides provide a wide sonic range with excellent dynamic response.
A slim body rosewood square shoulder cutaway
For the Gibson 2017 Acoustic lineup, a flatter fingerboard radius allows for easy string bending anywhere on the neck. We took this one step further, by designing and engineering a brand new neck profile - The Advanced Response Neck, unleashing each player's full potential.
Additional appointments include an LR Baggs Element VTC electronic pickup system - designed to carry the sweet, rich acoustic voice of the HP735R to your live show or studio recording.
- Body Shape Square Shoulder
- Body Style Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Antique Natural
- Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood Rosewood
- Body Bracing Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood Maple, hide glue at neck joint
- Neck Shape Advanced Response
- Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Material Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Tuning Machines Grover Nickel Mini
- Bridge Material Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Body Depth 4.0"
- Electronics L.R. Baggs Element VTC
- Strings Light gauge .012 - .053
- Case Included Hardshell case
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*