With an ultra-slim 3.5" body depth, the Gibson HP665 SB (Slim Body) is one of the finest examples of Gibson's recent focus on playability and comfort for their Acoustic range. The Hp665 benefits from an effortless playing action, courtesy of an Advanced Response neck. Combine this with a classic tonewood combination of Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back & sides, and you've got a killer combo for stage or studio.
A small body design with no compromise in tone
For such a small-bodied Jumbo with a convenient cutaway, the 2017 HP665 delivers a remarkably bold and punchy tone. It retains the contemporary good looks of the classic Gibson Jumbos, with a modern belly-down bridge, Richlite fingerboard and Gold mini tuners.
Gibson Acoustic has a long history of pioneering small-body acoustic guitar designs. The new 2017 HP 665 SB is an innovative, next evolution of what a small-body cutaway instrument should sound like.
- Body Shape J-165 Compact Jumbo
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Antique Natural
- Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood Rosewood
- Body Bracing Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood Mahogany, hide glue neck joint
- Neck Shape Advanced Response
- Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Material Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets 19
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Tuning Machines Grover Gold Mini tuners
- Bridge Material Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Body Depth 3.5"
- Electronics L.R. Baggs Element VTC system
- Strings Light gauge .012 - .053
- Case Included Hardshell case
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*