Hand-built in the Gibson Montana USA factory, the HP Series acoustics continues Gibson's long history of producing the world's finest acoustic instruments. Following in the same vein as the Hummingbird, Dove and Songwriter models, the HP635 W incorporates a new, thinner Square Shoulder cutaway body, adding a more comfortable playing experience to a classic dreadnought design.
Superior comfort from a slimline body
Premium Walnut tonewoods not only look fantastic on the neck, back and sides, but they sound unlike the common tonewoods found on Gibson's other deluxe Acoustic instruments. A truly unique sound!
A flatter fingerboard radius allows for easy string bending anywhere on the neck. Gibson have taken this one step further, by designing and engineering a brand new neck profile for 2017 - The Advanced Response Neck, unleashing each player's full potential.
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Style Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Antique Natural
- Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood North American Walnut
- Body Bracing Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood Maple
- Neck Shape Advanced Response, hide glue neck joint
- Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Material Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Tuning Machines Grover Mini Nickel
- Bridge Material Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Body Depth 4.0"
- Electronics L.R. Baggs Element
- Strings Light gauge .012 - .053
- Case Included Hardshell case
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*