The Gibson 2016 Les Paul Studio Traditional (in Ebony) delivers classic Les Paul tone, style, and playing feel as well as the versatile voices of split coil humbucking pickups.
Amazing value for a genuine American-made Gibson electric guitar!
Looking for an authentic, made in the USA Gibson Les Paul electric guitar, for a great price? You won't get much better than the new Les Paul Studio Traditional models for 2016! This is a stunning electric guitar, that's very versatile (with split coil humbuckers) and perfect not just for studio work as originally intended, but with the killer looks to impress on stage, too! This one, in Ebony with gold hardware, looks simply stunning.
The new models bring back traditional tuners and neck width, for that familiar feel that so many guitarists love.
An unbound body and essential appointments deliver a guitar that nails everything you expect from an authentic Gibson Les Paul.
- Tuners: Traditional manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional neck width of 1 11/16" at the nut
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Case: Traditional brown hard shell case
- Body: Carved maple top over mahogany with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Gibson's popular 490R and 498T humbucker pikcups
- Fingerboard: Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive, hand-finished expert setup
- Finish: Thin high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
|Nut Width||1 11/16"|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*