Genelec expands its range of new generation, high-resolution Smart Active Monitoring systems. Introducing the 7370 APM, Genelec's newest active subwoofer. The 7370's uncompromised audio and build quality make it a perfect addition to the most demanding studio environments.
The 7370APM joins the 7350 as a larger subwoofer in the 8300 range of speakers.
The Laminar Spiral Enclosure design extends low frequency performance, delivering accurate tonal characteristics and high dynamic capabilities. These new Subwoofers from Genelec support an all new distributed bass management architecture. The subwoofer outputs are un-filtered and the main smart monitors themselves apply a local high-pass filter.
- The Laminar Spiral Enclosure design providesextended low frequency performance, accurate tonal charactaristics reproduction and high dynamic capabilities.
- New Smart subwoofers support a distributed bass management architecture, where subwoofer outputs are un-filtered and main Smart monitors apply the necessary high-pass filtering locally.
- A cost-effective package offering 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU/XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters.
- The 9301 AES/EBU Multichannel Interface akllows 7.1-channel digital audio sources to be connected to new Smart subwoofers via a single XLR subwoofer output like to cover all possible professional digital audio applications.
- New Smart subwoofers feature hardware bypass switching for simple monitoring check of the subwoofer frequency response extension.
|Power||400 w (class d)|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*