With eight channels of Focusrite microphone pre-amplification, eight VCA-based Red 3-derived compressors and built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz digital inputs and outputs, OctoPre MkII Dynamic is Focusrite’s feature-rich expansion upgrade for any digital audio workstation. It’s equally an ideal expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
Digital inputs and outputs let you make the most of often-neglected ADAT I/O; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface or for providing analogue monitoring from any digital ADAT feed.With this entire package fitting into a single 1U chassis complementing Focusrite’s Saffire PRO range, and all controls adjustable from the front fascia, OctoPre MkII Dynamic sets the standard for modern, compact, multi-channel recording expansions.
- 8-channel preamplifier and AD/DA converter
- ADAT output, so you can add eight channels to your current audio interface
- Eight built-in "single-dial" Focusrite compressors with soft-knee design
- Built-in 8-channel 24-bit/96kHz ADAT I/O
- Eight analog outputs for monitoring the digital or analog inputs
- Switchable phantom power in groups: channels 1-4 and 5-8
- Word clock I/O with industry-standard JetPLL jitter-elimination technology
- Internal clocking, master clocking, and external clocking via BNC or ADAT
- 5-input LED metering on every channel
- Capable of 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz sampling rates
August 10, 2015Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*